St. George Parish Wedding Photography
I’ve listened to many webinars and attended classes at the photography conference I went to back in February with the theme of finding your ideal client. Cibeli and Michael check of all of my ‘ideal client’ boxes, which certainly is rare as most of the time I know if a couple of these points are checked, I know I will really enjoy photographing the wedding.
- They value their photography. At one point when we were emailing back and forth Cibeli and Michael mentioned that they had to cut their budget so were going to get a family member to do the photography, but instead we worked out that if they got a smaller package and paid in installments it would work for them.
- They love to travel- we totally connected straight away because Cibeli is from Brazil and Michael is from here in London Ontario but they are living in Sydney Australia- which I loved their boomerang favors for their guests.
- They are passionate- about each other, their family, and their careers. Michael is a chiropractor and I loved that they did a photo of him adjusting Cibeli, and she is a Reiki Master & Crystal Awakening Therapist and I loved that she brought a rose quartz stone to harness the engergy of the day.
- They danced and rocked out to their favourite music
- They brought their personalities into the wedding- through the time of year, celebrating with their family and friends on thanksgiving. Being out in nature with the fall colours and bringing that theme into their decor. Love of good food with the wonderful meal from Greenhills Golf Club and cake by Bright Eyes Bakery, love of animals with the horse and carriage and her amazing dress with detachable train, tiara and shawl which certainly made her a fall princess!
Girls getting ready location: Idlewyld Inn
Ceremony: St George Parish
Reception: Greenhills Golf Club
Cake: Bright Eyes Bakery
Bouquets and Boutonnieres: Lyric Flowers
DJ: Cooper DJ service
Limo: Dorchester Norfolk
Centrepieces: Petals of Love