I’m feeling more inspired than ever after attending the WPPI photography conference in Las Vegas this month and after watching countless online webinars. I’ve decided to put out into the universe my bucket list of shoots I want to do this year both here in London, Ontario and Internationally.
- Photograph a wedding in the UK/Ireland/Europe. I really want to finish travelling in Europe and would love to photograph a wedding there. The off season here is Nov-April and so I’m hoping for anytime in there and I would be happy to work within budgets for the great couples/right locations. Here are some shots from the last wedding I photographed in that neck of the woods 5 years ago now! Wedding Photography Kent England-
2. I would like to photograph more adult cake smashes. These sessions are perfect for 19th, 21st, 30th, 40th, 50th etc birthdays and if a 100yo was willing to do one I would be willing to do it for free! With these sessions you get to have some ‘regular portraits’ whether that be some business headshots, beauty shots, family, couple, pet etc, then we can come up with a theme based around your interests. It’s my 30th Birthday this year (you can see a pic below taken by my associate photographer Clara, on my 28th birthday) so to celebrate every adult cake smash will receive a free 8×10 cake smash collage print.
3. Along with wanting to finish travelling in Europe, I have never travelled to the west coast of Canada so would love to photograph a wedding or elopement out in all of the gorgeous landscapes I’ve only had the pleasure of seeing in photographs. Again, I would be happy to work make a custom package for a great couple 🙂
4. I would love to photograph a pregnant pin up shoot. I think the pin up sessions are so much fun and would love to capture a lovely pregnant mom with full vintage style pin up hair and makeup. I’d be more than happy to work with you on themes that would work to your tastes and click for more info on the Pin Up Photography London Ontario.
5. Engagement or family session for big fans of Harry Potter in Goderich this fall. I grew up reading Harry Potter and I know that there are some big Harry Potter fans here in South Western Ontario, so I would love to photograph a session in Goderich when the festival is on. I wasn’t able to get tickets but I will be on the lookout for them and I’m sure that some of the surrounding area will get into the spirit and will make for a great backdrop.
6. Engagement session at the Western Fair at sunset/night. Below you can see the last session I photographed there, 4 years ago this year! I would love to have some fun there again using my new equipment and knowledge.
7. Forrats chocolate fondu engagement/ couple/ anniversary session. If you’re a chocoholic like me and haven’t had the pleasure of visiting Forrats in Byron yet, I highly recommend you do and I would love to capture some sweet love while you enjoy a date night (and maybe start across the road for some photographs at Springbank Park as well, for variety.)
8. London to London family/ engagement/ couple/ anniversary session. I have had this idea since moving to ‘Little London’ and would like to find the right people who either have a love of ‘Big London’ or are from England, or some kind of ties to both. The session would take us to a bunch of the London locations such as the double decker bus for Ice Cream and we might end up at a pub, with many other stops in between.
9. Trash the Prom or Bridesmaid Dress group session Do you and your friends still have your prom dresses laying around gathering dust? Maybe that has been awhile but you have bridesmaids dresses that you thought you might wear again but haven’t. I think it would make for such a fun shoot to get together with a bunch of your friends, maybe pamper yourself beforehand with getting hair and makeup, then have fun doing a friends shoot, but getting edgier with with in a fun location and possibly even trashing the dresses in the water, mud, snow or with paint or glitter!
10. Australia I would love to get home in Australian summer 2017/18 or 2018/19 so would love to book a wedding to photograph while I’m there with the exchange rate being right around even my rates are very affordable by Aussie standards.